AE Garage Door & GateProudly serving the DFW Area since 1988
Based in Garland, Texas, Austin Enterprises is a commercial & residential garage door & gate company that has been installing and repairing garage doors, gates & operators in the DFW area for 2 decades. Our quality workmanship and attention to detail has earned us a reputation as one of DFWs premiere garage door and gate companies. We specialize in all makes and models of commercial & residential garage doors, gates and operators.
We have a very impressive customer satisfaction record!
We believe in doing it right the first time because your time is valuable.
We are the best choice for garage door and gate repair and sales in the DFW area!
- Family owned and operated
- We believe in Quality over quantity
- 75% of our business is repeat customers or referrals
- We care about our reputation and you
- We believe you must be good stewards of what God has given you to be successful in life i.e.: your talents and possessions
AE Garage Door & Gate Services:
- Sales of new Gates and Garage Doors
- Maintenance and Inspection of Operators and Openers
- Repairs and Service for ALL Types / Brands of Garage Doors and Gates
- Sales, Service and Consultation for commercial garage door and gate solutions
TestimonialsWe love our customers! Here's what some have had to say about us.
They came to fix my garage door. Got their number from a friend. Thank you for coming out and fixing my door in a timely manner. Will be sure to refer them to others.
These guys are consummate professionals at a fair price for the excellent quality work they do!
AE Garage Door & Gate did an exceptional job on repairing our garage door after it was backed into. Great service and great pricing!
Awesome! Came out the same day I called. Did a great job and threw in some extra work because my garage was in need of routine maintenance that I guess was never done here. Would use again and recommend!
I cannot say enough great things about AE Garage Door & Opener. They are very responsive and do a great job communicating findings and repair alternatives, as well as updates on job status and scheduling. We had gate damage repair / welding done on-site, in addition to having a control board replaced in one of the extension arms. Even items that were not initially noticed were repaired. Ethan explained everything in understandable terms. I really felt like he was looking out for my families best interests in doing such high quality work.